What is Hard Water?
– Hard water is a kind of water that contains calcium or magnesium mineral ions that often in the form of carbonate.
– These ions do not pose any health threat, but they can engage in reactions that leave insoluble mineral deposits.
How to Descale/Clean the Kettle?
1. Filling the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water.
2. Boiling the liquid and leave it for 2 hours, then use a cloth to clean and wipe.
3. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Repeat as needed.
It’s normal if your kettle exposes spots or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use if the water quality in your area is so hard.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
THE PUREST WATER FOR YOU–Your kettle is made with superior-quality 304 stainless steel and borosilicate glass to keep your water safe and tasting pure for years to come
COMPLETELY SAFE–No need to watch your kettle while it’s boiling. It automatically shuts off 30 seconds after it finishes boiling, and boil-dry protection prevents the kettle from turning on when there is no water
WIDER OPENING–Your electric kettle is designed with a wide-open mouth for quick cleanup of any residue or limescale using lemon juice or baking soda
NO MORE WAITING–A great choice to replace your microwave, stove or your old kettle; British STRIX Tech ensures you can enjoy quick boiling times ranging from 3—7 minutes so you can enjoy your coffee, tea, or oatmeal in no time
CONVENIENT & DETAILED–Specially design the non-drip V-shaped spout and scald-proof lid for easily controlling the flow and preventing scald
FULLY SATISFIES FAMILY NEEDS–7 US cups / 1.7 L large capacity with accurate cup & liters lines, you can brew more in less time
MORE STYLISH: Say goodbye to boring old-fashioned kettles. This kettle’s blue LED indicator tells you when your water is ready, making boiling easy even if you’re in a dark kitchen
GIFT READY: Comes with elegant gift boxes which is a perfect gift for tea lovers. (Such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)